Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Raghu Rai

Forwarded Satsang.Raghu Rai uncle satsang –

In feb 2008 Meeta, my daughters & i were sitting at our farm on a sunny afternoon with some guests. The adults were having wine & held a glass each in their hands. Meeta mentioned that it had been many days since we had any contact with Guru ji. I shrugged: "Something beyond our control." The very next moment a butterfly came & started circling me closely. We were suddenly riveted to this sight. After a couple of minutes it came & sat on my shoulder. I whispered excitedly: "Guru ji is here." I turned & kissed the butterfly. It started encircling me again.

Meeta's sister who had never met Guru ji suggested an offering of wine to Guru ji. The very next moment a butterfly came & sat on the rim of my wine glass. I started narrating how Guru ji was so different from others. I recalled how on a New Year's Eve, when we south his permission to leave his side early, he had known that we were going to a party & had blessed our merrymaking with the words: "Go enjoy your whiskey." Listening to this Meeta's sister insisted that i offer the butterfly a drink. The delicate little creature dived inside the glass & touched the surface of the wine, came out & started circling me again.

My youngest daughter Purvai who was sitting ten feet away from us complained. "When Guruji was around he never spoke to me & even now he does not come to me." That very instant it went circling to my daughter. The joy on her face was amazing. After few circles the butterfly went to Meeta, flew around her several times, & finally went & sat on her head. The whole experience lasted for over ten minutes.

That evening I was sitting with Purvai. Suddenly she said: "Papa listen to this story, very similar to our experience with butterfly:

"GOD SPEAKS

'The man whispered, "God, speak to me"

'& a meadowlark sang.

'But, the man did not hear.

So the man yelled. "God, speak to me"

'& thunder rolled across the sky,

'But, the man did not listen.

'So the man cried out in despair,

"Touch me God, & let me know you are here"

'Whereuopn, God reached down

'& touched the man.

But, the man brushed the butterfly away

…………………. & walked on.'

The moment Purvai finished reading the story, the room was filled with Guru ji's fragrance.

Shukrane Guru Ji🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment