Sunday, May 22, 2016

How

Guruji, how do you choose your disciples? Is there a criterion?", I asked.

"Jis tarah tusi mitti da bartan khareedan to pehlan, usnu thok baja kar dekhde ho, ki oh kite kachha ta nai us hi tarhaan main bhi thok baja ke, poori tasalli kar ke hi bhagat banaunda haan."

"How do you test us?", I asked.

"Jis tarah beri te phal lageya hoae, main pehlaan beri nu hi hila denda haan, jera ta kachhe hunde han dig jaande han, jere reh jaande han ina nu main fir pakanda haan. Pakeyaan nu main fir nimbu wangu nichor da haan. Nichuran baad bhi jeda mere kol aanda hai, oh hi is test nu paas karda hai. Main fir usdi har ek chhoti to bhi chhoti zaroorat da khayaal rakhda haan."

Osho too describes it beautifully:
"With me, illusions are bound to be shattered. I am here to shatter all illusions. Yes, it will irritate you, it will annoy you - that is my way of functioning and working. I will sabotage you from your very roots. Unless you are totally destroyed as a mind, there is no hope for you."

"Guruji, a lot of people, including me are going through so much sorrow inspite of being under your care. Could not God find anyone other than me?", I asked.

"Aisa nai hunda, main agle pichle karam sab balance kar reha haan. Dukh bahut zaroori hunda hai. Dukh wich hi asli spiritual progress hundi hai. Jiwen aag wich tap ke hi sona nikhar da hai, usi tarha dukh wich reh ke hi asli nikhar aanda hai."

I then understood, that once you come under the guidance of a Guru, once he accepts you as his disciple, a lot of your karmas can be burned by the Guru if he so desires, but the slate is never wiped clean. We have to work out our own karmas but with a Guru's guidance, it becomes much easier for us to do so.

Jai Guruji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment