Sunday, May 15, 2016

Kalyan

Forwarded satsang:

Jai Guruji..
I want to share one of my satsang when Guruji spoke to me for the first time...I was very sad and depressed. With a very heavy heart I went to bade mandir and was praying to Guruji..I said in my heart that Guruji when you were alive in your physical form, you said to my friend Jyoti that ja tera kalyan Kitta...and after that there was no looking back for her...she was blessed with a good job and a very loving husband...2 kids..she is very happy in her life...and now you are not here...mera Kalyan Kaise hoga ab....and after that I had my langar prasad and when I was getting out of bade mandir..one uncle suddenly out of no where came to me and said ..aunty aapko pata hai aapka kalyan kaise hoga...and my tears were falling off my eyses as it was a conversation between me and Guruji only...then that uncle ji gave me Gurujis Granth and said ki isko padho aur doosre logo ko satsang batao aur unhe yahan lekar aayo.. ๐Ÿ™
Jai Guru ji ๐ŸŒน

No comments:

Post a Comment