Friday, May 13, 2016

Double Organ transplant

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ™❤ Jai Guruji ❤๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒบ

Double Organ transplant

Life's rollercoaster adventure of ups and downs became a journey of believing, repenting, and healing for Me. Facing the reality of bad Health from an early childhood medical condition triggered my journey to faith in Guruji.
Born in New Deli, India, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. The illness resulted in constant medical monitoring and remained in limbo for many years then gradually eroded my health, resulting in kidney failure that required dialysis.
"While lying in bed at St. Luke's Hospital in Houston Texas USA in 2006, the doctors said my kidneys were failing,"
Over the next eight years, my illness increased. It got to where I was sick and tired all the time. It got to the point where I had just given up and was living without any quality in my life.
My sister in India suggested, 'just trust Guruji and join Guruji's Sangat in Houston Texas, I started connecting with Guruji as a result."
Fear of the unknown caused some initial doubts.
"I was scared to connect with Guruji because I thought I might not do things correctly," Maybe I would do something that was not to his liking."
Long talk about Guruji with my sister in India changed every thing.
"I started crying, The tears did not stop that day. I started talking with Guruji the next day." The conversation with Guruji soon expanded to every day.
"Slowly and surely I would tell him (Guruji) what was in my heart, I would complain to him and tell him how I was feeling that day. I would tell him what is in my heart. My trust in him became stronger," "I just asked him to heal me. With a true heart I knew he would bless me when the right time and place came. I put my trust in him day and night."
That trust, became stronger. "I thought, 'Guruji is testing me and seeing my capability to endure adversity.' It made me stronger. I became more independent. I discovered myself.
"When you become so comfortable in your life and you have no goals or achievements, I think that's the time God wants you to realize there is more to life than you think," "This was my challenge to trust in him. I trusted in my father, my Guruji . When he is behind me, I became a whole new person.
"My respect for humanity and for other people as well as my sense of caring came back," With his miracle that he gave me, I have totally changed my thinking."
Guruji's Sanget in Houston Texas prayed for me, I felt as if I were around family members. "It was like finding lost family," "My Guruji's family prayed for me from their heart and asked Guruji to look over at me and make me healthy soon. Guruji was like a beacon -- a glimmer of light in a dark, stormy night.
My kidneys failed in October 2014. Dialysis began January 3, 2015, "Dialysis is horrible. It's like dropping a brick on your head, because your body doesn't function properly and your mind sometimes plays mental tricks on you."
An experience on the National Transplant List, a local and national organization, changed my life. I was put on the organ transplant list because of my positive attitude, my will to live and because I diligently and consistently followed my doctors instructions mostly my faith in Guruji.
I was put on the National Transplant List because there were no blood matches even within my family members
"Every day, this disease jolted my body," "I wanted to give up and my heart would ask Guruji to make me strong and give me control to fight this battle. When I put my trust faithfully in him, it seemed as if the burden just lifted from my shoulders. I would pray every day and my faith became stronger.
"I believed in my heart and believe in Guruji's miracles. One of my doctors said what happened was a combination of medical science and God's miracle worked together. I was healed. A person has to believe that Guruji is watching over you.
"When I became so weak and was in bed almost all of the time, I would open the curtains behind the French door looking outside my room and up toward the beautiful, blue, clear sky and talk to Guruji, asking, 'what is your plan for me,'". "I will accept it. I am not afraid.
"I was told it would be a three year to seven year wait before I received the organ transplants, I was put on the transplant list in January 2015 and received the transplants in July 2015. My transplant coordinator said that it would 'take a miracle,'
My Doctor told that the dual-organ transplant procedure of a kidney and a pancreas took 13-and-a-half hours. I received both of these organs from John Green, a 17-year-old young man From Texas.
"John was my angel, I has type B positive blood, which is usually found in people of Asian ancestry. "John was a perfect match. It's unusual because he was a Caucasian of German ancestry. My transplant coordinator said when they matched the blood type my name was the first one on the list. They called me July 17 and let us known that the organs were an exact match."
"When I was under anesthesia, I saw Guruji with me. I can never forget his face. It was so peaceful. His eyes were watching over me like a mother looking out for her child.
"After the transplant surgery, one of my surgeons ask me I was saying, 'don't leave me, don't leave me,'" She asked who I was calling. All I told her was that I called the one who I talked behind my French doors.
"I was healed after this operation," . "I have a new kidney and a new pancreas. I no longer have diabetes."
"I don't know how else to describe My experience other than to describe it as a miracle,". "For me to receive a transplant so quickly after being placed on the transplant list and then two weeks after a double transplant for me to be up and walking. I would definitely describe that as a miracle that occurred because of Guruji as well because his Guruji's blessing .
"For the organs to take as quickly as they did is pretty incredible. In the midst of this I had lot of faith and strength by trusting God to bring me through this. The support of my family, my husband, most of all Guruji Maharaj. I think support is an important aspect of both the recovery and the miracle."

"Miracles happen, Everything happens for a reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment