Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Satsang

Forwarded satsang

Jai Guruji I want to share my Satsang for today. I am in Dubai last 15 days. When I arrived here that time I attended the Satsang in Dubai by the help of Poonam aunty, Shweta Aunty and Amit Uncle even I don't know them. After 2 Satsangs I can't attend because of my work timings. Yesterday I ask Guruji why this happen with me.u don't want I join the Satsang. then after in the evening Poonam aunty text me Rohit uncle I am sending langar parshad with nitin uncle tomorrow morning at ur home text me ur address. That time I shocked my tears coming out then I see Guruji swaroop what I keep in my room. Today morning I received the langar parshad or Guruji blessings at my home. Thanks to Poonam aunty and nitin uncle. JAI GURU JI ๐ŸŒน.

No comments:

Post a Comment