Saturday, March 5, 2016

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS WITH GURUJI

BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS WITH GURUJI (SHARED BY A SANGAT)

1.Once somebody made a mistake and Guruji asked him."what punishment can I give you?" The person replied, "Do not punish me, Guruji , I won't make the mistake again.

After sometime, Guruji asked another person who made a mistake,"And what punishment can I give you ?"

With a bright smile he replied, "Any punishment, Guruji."

At this Guruji turned to the rest of us with a smile and said,"See,he is so confident of my love for him that he is not afraid of any punishment."

Where there is love,there is no fear.Do not be afraid of being punished by God.Trust in the love that He has for you.

2.A devotee felt embarrassed when asked by Guru Ji about his profession.

He said " Guru Ji , I am in the liquor business,but I intend to stop it."
Guru Ji replied, "Oh! you are in the business of intoxicating people,So am I, but I never intend to stop it."

3. Guru Ji asked another devotee about his business.

She replied "Guru Ji, I am interior decorator."
Guru Ji replied "Oh! We are in the same business."

4.In satsang Guru Ji was asked by women devotee , whether Guru Ji will please encourage their husbands to wash utensils and cut vegetables even at home just as they were doing there during the seva

Guru Ji replied: Yes yes definitely. But then it would be nice if you too maintained silence at home just the way you did today in the Satsang (Guruji sense of humor )
Everyone laughed !
Jai GURUJI

No comments:

Post a Comment