Wednesday, March 9, 2016

10 messages

10 Messages from Guruji::
1. QUIT WORRYING
Life has dealt you a blow and all you do is sit and worry. Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your burdens and carry them for you? Or do you just enjoy fretting over every little thing that comes your way?
2. PUT IT ON THE LIST
Something needs to be done or taken care of. Put it on the list. No, not your list. Put it on my to-do-list. Let me be the one to take care of the problem. I can't help you until you turn it over to me. And although my to-do-list is long, I am after all...God. I can take care of anything you put into my hands. In fact, if the truth was ever really known, I take care of a lot of things for you that you never even realize.
3.TRUST ME
Once you have given your burdens to Me, quit trying to take them back. Trust me. Have the faith that I will take care of all your needs, your problems and your trials. Problems with the kids? Put them on my list. Problem with finances? Put it on my list. Problems with ur emotional roller coaster? For my sake, put it on my list. I want to help u. All u have to do is ask.
4. LEAVE IT ALONE
Don't wake up one morning and say, well, I am feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here. Why do u think u r feeling stronger now? Its simple. U gave me ur burdens and I m taking care of them. I also renew ur strength and cover u in my peace. Don't u know that if I give u these problems back, u will be right back where u started? Leave them with me and forget about them. Just let me do my job.
5. TALK TO ME
I want u to forget a lot of things. Forget what was making u crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because u know I m in control. But there's one thing I pray u never forget. Pls don't forget to talk to me- often! I love u. I want to hear ur voice. I want u to include me in all the things going on in ur life. I want to hear u talk about ur friends and family. Prayer is simply u having a conversation with me. I want to be ur dearest friend.
6.HAVE FAITH
I see a lot of things from up here that u can't see from where u r. Have faith in me that I know what I m doing. Trust me. U wouldn't want the view from my eyes. I will continue to care for u, watch over u, and meet ur needs. U only have to trust me. Although I have a much bigger task than u, it seems as if u have so much trouble just doing ur simple part. How hard can trust be?
7.SHARE
U were taught to share when u were only 2 yrs old. When did u forget? That rule still applies. Share with those who r less fortunate than u. Share ur joy with those who need encouragement. Share ur laughter with those who haven't heard any in such a long time. Share ur tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share ur faith with those who have none.
8.BE PATIENT
I managed to fix it so in just one lifetime u cud have so many diverse experiences. U grew from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. How can u be so impatient then when it takes me a little longer than u expect to handle something on my to-do-list? Trust in My timing, for My timing is perfect. Just because I created the entire universe in only six days, everyone thinks I should always rush, rush, rush
9. BE KIND
Be kind to others, for I love them just as much as I love u. They may not dress like u, or talk like u, or live the same way u do, but I still love u all. Pls try to get along, for my sake. I created each of u different in some way. It would be too boring, if u were all identical. Pls know I love each one of ur differences.
10.LOVE YOURSELF
As much as I love u, how can u not love urself? U were created by me for one reason only - to be loved, and to love in return. I am a God of Love. Love Me. Love ur neighbors. But also love urself. It makes my heart ache when I see u so angry with urself when things go wrong. U r very precious to me, don't ever forget.

6 comments: